The Aqua Compact Pro + utilises a 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor for modern 3D charting and radar overlay applications. This offers phenomenal processing power with 6 internal cores, 12 threads, 12MB on board cache and clock speeds of 1.1 to 4.7GHz. Despite this, average power consumption is around 25W keeping battery drain to a minimum.
The new Aqua Compact Pro+ now has a larger rugged 480GB solid state hard drive too and its fitted with 8GB of fast DDR4 RAM. In terms of connectivity, there are 4 x USB 3.1 ports and an audio headset connector. There’s a built in SD card reader – great for use with Timezero software or our SmarterTrack navigation software and Navionics data cards.
The new unit supports up to 3 displays via a dedicated HDMI connector and also a Thunderbolt/USB C connector which can support displays with an appropriate cable. If a third display is required, an external 3rd party USB C video splitter can be added. 7.1 multichannel digital audio is supported over these display connections too so it’s ideal as an on board media entertainment centre.
Network connectivity is provided by a wired Ethernet Gigabit port as well as the latest Intel wifi 6 card which supports 802.11ax protocols (2.4 and 5GHz with up to 3x bandwidth) and has built in Bluetooth 5 for easy connectivity
The Aqua Pro+ has found markets in commercial fishing where users want charting, radar and bathmetry/sonar overlays which demand fast 3D graphics. The Aqua Compact Pro+ is optimised for Maxsea TimeZero systems. We are also seeing many ocean racing yachts opt for these systems for the best in class animated weather routing displays. The new Aqua Compact Pro+ is also supplied with an external voltage stabiliser to ensure 100% reliability on low voltage systems which are affected by volt drops.
- The perfect solution for demanding navigation applications like MaxSea/Nobeltec TimeZero even with radar and 3D integration
- Direct 12v DC Operation (8-19v input), approx 25W power consumption
- i7 processor 10710U (latest 10th generation)
- 8GB DDR4 2133MHz SO-DIMM memory and super fast 280GB rugged solid state drive
- Dual display outputs – full size HDMI and USB C
- Bluetooth 5 and Dual Band WiFi built in (plus wired gigabit network port)
- 4 x USB 3.1 ports with charging mode on front panel port
- Front panel mounted audio jack for audio in/out – ideal as media center
- Windows 10 operating system
- Built in mic for Cortana speech control and recognition – voice control is here!
- Micro SD slot – ideal for Navionic’s cards with our SmarterTrack PC navigation software
- Just 115mm x 110mm x 50mm
- Easy installation with supplied mounting bracket
- LINUX option at no extra charge