WHAT IS INCLUDED
This PC Navigation system pack with GPS, Wind and AIS includes:
Aqua Compact Pro PC
WND100 wind transducer
AIT2000, class B AIS Transponder (supplied with VHF and GPS antennas)
USB to NMEA 0183 Adapter
23.5″ LCD display
The latest Aqua Compact Pro PC brings affordable and reliable PC based navigation to boats. With low power, DC operation, it boasts the latest Intel 10th generation technology – built in wifi and bluetooth and a solid state hard drive with 8GB RAM. Despite its slim line 11.5 x 11 x 5 cm dimensions, the Aqua PC packs in a powerful 10th generation Intel Core i3 processor with exceptional graphics performance for the latest 3D charting and HD navigation programs. It’s the perfect partner for applications like Maxsea TimeZero – even with radar and 3D overlays.
The S124 is a 23.5” HD LCD marine monitor designed for below deck or internal dash mounting. It features a 1920 x 1080 pixel display with 2M:1 contrast ratio for bright colour and vibrant displays.
The AIT2000 is an AIS transponder class B. It uses the latest AIS Transponder technology. This ultra-compact Class B Transponder has three outputs; NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and USB connection. For permanent USB connection to a PC, we use one of our NMEA to USB Adaptor cable. As a result, this provides an extra level of electrical isolation/protection against ground differences and static discharge.
Finally, this pack includes the WND100. This marine wind sensor features an ultra tough design with UV and salt resistant plastics, Igildur™ bearings for exceptional life and corrosion resistance. Data transmission is via a super-thin 20m digital cable thus providing fast update NMEA0183 ($WIMWV) data.
HOW TO INSTALL
The AIT2000 has a built-in NMEA 0183 multiplexer so you can connect sensors such as the wind sensor via the NMEA 0183 interface and output the data via the AIT2000’s USB interface. The AIT2000 also has a NMEA 0183 output to send GPS position on a DSC VHF radio. You connect the AIT2000 directly to the Aqua Compact Pro via its bi-directionnal NMEA0183 to USB adapter which is supplied with the product.
AIT2000 is also comes with a VHF (20m cable) and GPS antenna (10m cable). The GPS data will also be transmitted via the USB and NMEA interfaces. The VHF antenna is a 15cm VHF heliflex antenna, this is specifically tuned to AIS (162MHz) frequencies for optimal performance.
- PC Navigation System pack with Marine PC, LCD Screen, AIS Transponder, Wind unit and VHF & GPS antennas
- Aqua Compact Pro has an i3 7100U processor, 8GB Ram & super fast 120GB solid state drive
- Dual display outputs – full size HDMI and USB C
- Bluetooth 4.2 and Dual Band WiFi built in (plus wired gigabit network port)
- 4 x USB 3 ports with charging mode on front panel port
- Front panel mounted audio jack for audio in/out – ideal as media center
- Windows 10 operating system
- Direct 12v DC Operation (8-19v input), approx 20W power consumption
- S124 is an HD LCD Marine Monitor
- It measures 56 x 35 x 6cm
- Built in 2W speakers
- AIT2000 is a Class B AIS Transponder
- Supplied with a GPS antenna (10m cable) and a small VHF antenna (20m cable)
- It has a NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and USB interfaces
- WND100 is a ultra tough marine wind sensor
- Super thin 20m Mast Head cable
- Igildur™ bearings for exceptional life and corrosion resistance