WHAT IS INCLUDED
This pack combines wind, depth, speed & temperature instruments. Products include:
Windsense – Wireless wind system with wired head mast unit
Smart Sensor – Depth, speed, and temperature multi-sensor with an NMEA0183 interface
In option: iKonvert, NMEA0183/2000 converter
A great pack for any sailor looking to add wind, depth, speed & temperature instruments. This iSeaSense features an ultra tough Wind Transducer with Igildur™ bearings for exceptional life and resistance to corrosion. Data transmission is via a super-thin 20m digital cable. This is wired to the below deck WiFi box. Therefore providing a feed for up to 7 connected devices.
The Smart Sensor provides a complete wind, speed, depth and temperature based solution. Featuring both a WiFi interface and NMEA0183 with embedded micro-electronics. Moreover, this is the market’s first Retractable Triducer multi-sensor offering depth, speed, and temperature in a single, 51 mm (2”) fitting. Only one hole through the hull simplifies the installation. Therefore an attractive feature for boat builders and boat owners alike.
Utilise your tablet or smartphone as an instrument display with 100’s compatible apps and software. With the addition of boat speed information, compatible apps can calculate true wind speed and angle as well as VMG.
The WiFi box also has an NMEA 0183 output. This is for traditional instrument displays and input for any compatible NMEA 0183 data. The WiFi box has an NMEA multiplexer. As a result, it will wirelessly transmit all the NMEA information connected to the NMEA input.
In option, you can also choose to add iKonvert, an NMEA2000/0183 converter, to transmit all the instruments data on to a NMEA 2000 network.
- iSeaSense pack includes WindSense and a Smart Sensor
- In option, add iKonvert, a bidirectional NMEA2000/NMEA0183 converter
- Ultra tough Mast Head Unit & supplied with a 20m ultra-thin mast cable
- The Smart Sensor is a depth, speed and temperature sensor
- WiFi is compatible with all the popular navigation apps & software
- Support up to 7 wireless devices (UDP & TCP/IP protocol)
- Ability to multiplex other NMEA0183 data
- 12/24v DC operation with minimal power consumption